Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fountain Pen Ink Samples from Goulet Pens

Got some ink samples from Goulet Pens. Used a Platinum Preppy with no ink in it to try them all out.
The Diamine Red Dragon and the Rohrer & Klingner Magenta go beautifully together. The Magenta is my favorite from the lot; I had my eye on getting a warm plum/purple and it is perfect. The writing is just whatever is on TV in the background. 
So, I have pens inked with (from the top): 
Organics Nitrogen (bought a bottle at the Chicago Pen Show),
Diamine Kelly Green (which I have decided is too light for my taste, but does look good with the other colors here),
The blue/grey Platinum Preppy proprietary cartridge,
Rohrer & Klingner Magenta,
The Pilot Namiki Blue Cartridge that I bought for my Pilot Metropolitan,
And about 2/3 of the way down there is one line in the  Purple Platinum Preppy proprietary cartridge.

No comments: